Get rid of Roku Setup problems to access favorite movies as well as TV shows. All you need to have is an active internet connection and Roku account. Setting up your Roku account is quite easy.
Here are some of the easiest ways in which you can resolve Roku setup problems:-
The first step is to check whether you have an active internet connection. Most of the problems with these devices occur when you are not able to connect to your home network. If you are experiencing any problem with your device then first of all you must ensure that your router setting is fine, besides ensuring that your connection is active.
Go to settings> Network > Check internet connection
- Follow the setup instructions carefully. In case you have missed any step then it can give rise to issues related to setup.
- Follow the instructions given on our website carefully.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct username and password. The username and password of wireless networks are often case sensitive.
- Avoid placing obstructions or external devices between your Roku device and router as interference from external devices can often affect the signal strength.
Restart your device:-
Restarting your device is the best option to overcome most of the issues related set up. Here are some very important steps to restart it:-
- For Roku players go to the setting> System > System restart
- In case you are using a Roku TV then Go to settings> System> System restart
- If possible then unplug the Roku device from power cords, wait for a few seconds and back plugin back again.
- You also have the option of restarting y our router by following instructions provided by router vendor or manufacturer.
- Manuals that come with these devices as well as routers have a set of guidelines for resolving Roku setup problems.
- Error codes such as 009, 012, 013 as well as 14 are some of the issues that pop up during the setup problems and you can resolve them by either checking your wired connection or restarting your device.
- Playing your streams can also give rise to the problems related to channel playback or videos.
- Ensure that the power cables that you use for connecting your device or router are properly inserted into the slot.
In order to know more about troubleshooting Roku Setup Problems get in touch with our expert on the toll-free number:-+ 1-800- 723-9492. You can also take our Roku Link Activation support.